Friday, January 11, 2008

Welcome!

First, let me just say welcome to my new blogging website! This blog is dedicated to my wedding planning business Simply Perfect Weddings. After a lot of hard work and dedication, I am officially open for business! Words cannot explain how happy I am to be able to offer my wedding planning and consulting services to Pittsburgh brides! This blog will contain helpful planning information, links, preferred vendors of mine, tips, and much much more to brides-to-be in the Greater Pittsburgh area. I have spent numerous hours researching the latest bridal and wedding trends in the industry and have lots to talk about! =) I hope you enjoy the posts as much as I do! If you have a wedding topic you'd like to see on my blog, feel free to email me and I'd be happy to research the topic. Again, welcome to the site and enjoy!

No comments: