Friday, March 14, 2008

Wedding Day Jewelry - Bag, Borrow, or Steal!

Looking for the perfect pair of diamond drop earrings or gorgeous designer necklace to match your wedding gown; however, you just have one tiny problem...you've already maxed out your wedding budget?! Well, I have the perfect solution for you! :) I came across this site several weeks ago (I can't believe I didn't find this months ago!) and just had to share it with you! Bag, Borrow, or Steal is an online company that actually rents out high end authentic designer jewelry and handbags! You have the option of renting for as long as you'd like...a week, a month, or even a year. Best of all, if you absolutely can't live without an item, you can "steal" the item you're renting - Bag, Borrow, or Steal will evaluate the item's age, condition, etc... and offer you a price.


How it works:
  • You have the option of becoming a member or renting as a guest. Membership fees are available monthly or yearly. A monthly membership is $9.95 and a yearly membership is only $59.95

  • Members receive special discounts, priority to their newest arrivals, member-only sales, and a rewards earning program.
  • There are no late fees - you can rent an item for as long as you would like.

  • Authenticity Guaranteed! All items are certified and arrive in new condition before arriving at your door.
Here's a small sampling of some of the great items available through Bag, Borrow, or Steal:





Charriol Teardrop Earrings



Charriol 'Cignature' Bracelet



Rosiblu Diamond Pendant


Check out their website to see all of the products they offer: Bag, Borrow or Steal

Enjoy ladies! :)

1 comment:

mkendzi said...

I have borrowed a couple items from BB&S in the past--a coach purse which I loved so much I subsequently purchased for myself, and a gorgeous Dior trotter romantique purse I seriously considered buying before deciding that perhaps I should pay my tuition instead--however, when I attempted to borrow the perfect Vera Wang necklace for my wedding they informed me that I would have to build up a 3 month continuous borrowing history prior to doing so (not possible since the wedding was 2 weeks away).

This fact was not advertised on the website and is clearly inconvenient for those wishing to sporadically borrow for special occasions, which financially, is the best use for this site (for the borrower of course, not BB&S).

My previous experience with BB&S was pleasant enough--quick shipping, decent customer service, nice packaging but after this experience I will not be borrowing again...a shame, since my borrowing would have only increased now that I'm done school.