Sunday, October 12, 2008

Submerged Centerpieces


As a wedding planner, one of my jobs is to help my brides with the overall design & execution of their wedding day vision, and that includes floral design. Even before the bride and I head to the florist for our consultation, I like to sit down with each bride and discuss flowers. One of the first things that comes up is what the centerpieces will look like. There are so many different types of centerpieces available to brides these days and one that is becoming increasingly popular as of lately, are submerged centerpieces (seen pictured above). Therefore, I wanted to share this blog written by April from Mocha Rose regarding submerged centerpieces. In her blog, she goes into great detail and answers pretty much any question you could have about this type of centerpiece. April is a wonderful florist here in the Pittsburgh area whom I highly recommend to anyone getting married! To see more of April's work, check out her website here.


Photo courtesy of The Knot.

No comments: