Friday, November 7, 2008

Inside Sumer's Make Up Bag

Several months back I did a weekly blog segment called "Inside Sumer's Make Up Bag" and after a recent trip to Sephora (for my own mini makeup make over) I decided to bring it back! I am a huge fan of Sephora and can perhaps be called addicted to it! :) Since Fall is all about change and new beginnings, I decided it was time for a whole new make up look, so last weekend I made a trip down to the Ross Park Mall here in Pittsburgh and had a makeup consultation at Sephora. Not only did I change colors, I also changed brands in just about everything (minus the Dior Show mascara I previously blogged about)! Even though it's only been a week, I must say that I absolutely love all of the new products I bought and wanted to share a few with our readers.

Fav Product # 1: Nars Blush


Winner of 'Best of Sephora' 5 years in a row, this blush pulls out all the stops! 25 + shades to choose from, but if you can't narrow down a choice, try their #1 best selling shade 'Orgasm' for a universally flattering glow! Retails at Sephora for $25.

Fav Product # 2: Sephora Professional Flat Blush Brush


What better product to compliment a great blush than a great blush brush! I've used the typical round blush brush for years until now, and I must say that I'll never go back after trying this brush! I love this flat brush because the blush goes exactly where you want it to and no place else. This brush is great for highlighting your cheek bones and is extremely easy to use! Retails at Sephora for $20.


Check back next week for more of my favorite beauty buys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree!
As a professional makeup artist, this is my all time favorite blush and one that looks great on everyone, especially brides!