Monday, February 16, 2009

Fashion Week: Barbie's 50th Anniversary Show

It's that time of year again...Fashion Week in NYC where fashion designers showcase their collections for the upcoming season. If you know me well enough, you know that I absolutely love everything about fashion. I try my best to stay updated on what's going on in the fashion world and will occasionally blog about my findings, as many fashion "trends" also cross over into wedding trends. This post is a bit off topic from weddings, but I wanted to blog about it anyways :) This year at Fashion Week, Barbie showcased their 50th Anniversary Collection, which I think is absolutely divine! I love the retro glam look of this collection and have featured one of my favorite looks above. To view the entire collection, click here, and stay tuned this upcoming week for more of my favorite looks as Fashion Week continues!