Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wedding Gowns with Pockets

The title of this post may have you a bit confused, but you read correctly, wedding gowns are being made with pockets! This trend was actually introduced by J. Crew a few years back, but has recently been making it's way to the rest of the bridal gown market. At first I wasn't keen on the idea, but then I thought about it and asked myself, why not have pockets in a wedding gown?! There is something about the look of pockets on a wedding gown that is cleverly stylish. Pockets are also the perfect place to store your much needed wedding day necessities, like lip gloss or tissues. While pockets may not be for every bride, they just might be the perfect thing for another bride.

What do you think? Would you purchase a wedding gown with pockets?

Photo courtesy of The Knot.

2 comments:

Shell said...

For sure! I'm planning on putting pockets into my wedding gown!

weddingsbymartha said...

great idea, i like it a lot