Friday, January 8, 2010

Wedding Day Decorate + Setup Package

It's the week of your wedding...you've got everything meticulously planned, your vendors are contacted & confirmed, and your timeline is finalized, but then you realize who the heck is going to set up all of my decor?! There's 100+ seating cards, menus to be placed, candles to light, favors to be displayed, and the list goes on and on! These exact thoughts went through my mind the week of my wedding. And although I was lucky enough to have family help me out the day of the wedding, I wasn't thrilled that my family (and soon-to-be husband) had to rush around and take care of these details the morning of our wedding.

This situation made me stop and think that other brides were probably going through the same thing. So, last year I added a 'Decorate + Setup' package to our service menu. I understand that hiring a wedding planner or day-of coordinator isn't for every bride; therefore, I wanted to create a smaller, affordable option for brides who were in need of someone to set up all of their details that they had worked so hard on the last 12+ months. Our 'Decorate + Setup' package starts at $350 and includes the following items:
  • (1) one-hour face to face consultation to discuss your setup details
  • Up to 5 hours of set-up time on the day of your wedding (includes both your ceremony and reception sites)
  • Decorating help from Sumer (owner & principal planner), and one additional assistant
Here's what our previous brides have said about our 'Decorate + Setup' package:

"When we got engaged I decided that I was going to take care of everything myself - DIY decorations, vendors - the whole nine yards. Unfortunately, there was one thing that I couldn't do, set up the reception decorations. This is where Sumer and her brilliant decorate and set up package came in. Sumer set up all of the centerpieces, the place cards, the card box, and every other little decorating detail, so that when our guests arrived the reception was perfect! I can't explain how pleased I was with the decorate and set up package, it was exactly what I needed at a great price and it turned out beautifully. Thank you Sumer - everything was beautiful, you did a fantastic job! All of the centerpieces looked exactly the way that I wanted and I couldn't have been more pleased! Thank you again for everything!" {Danielle & John}

"Thank you for all of your help and expertise!! It was such a comfort knowing that you were there and taking care of all the details! You and your husband make a great team!!" {Kelsey & PJ}

For more information, or to set up a complimentary consultation, please visit our website.

No comments: