Monday, March 22, 2010

Recent News!

Good morning! Hope everyone is enjoying the arrival of spring here in the 'burg...I know, I am! I just wanted to make a few announcements this morning since we've been a little MIA on the blog as of lately...not to worry though, regular blog postings will be back this week. 

First up...I'm very pleased to announce that the Simply Perfect Weddings team for the 2010 wedding season is finally complete! Please give a warm WELCOME to Meghan and Danielle! I hope to introduce them to you all very soon.

Next, check out some of our recent press:

Last week I was thrilled to receive an email from Patty Bell, owner of On Location Makeup here in Pittsburgh saying that she wanted to interview little ole' me! Patty is highly respected in the wedding industry, and I was honored that she asked me for an interview. You can check out the interview here

Last week I was also excited to hear that I had been selected to be featured on "Be a Planner", a blog and wedding planning certification course in FL run by Melissa Margarita-DiStefano. Check out the "Be a Planner" feature here.

Lastly, don't forget to book your one-on-one consulting session by the end of March to receive the introductory rate of $150! More info about the consulting sessions can be found here.

1 comment:

pamela marie said...

Congrats, Sumer! Great news!! :)