Monday, April 19, 2010

Simply Perfect Weddings Team :: Meet Danielle

Good morning everyone! A few weeks ago I introduced you to Meghan, one of the two newest additions to our team. Today, I wanted to introduce you to Danielle, the other new member of the Simply Perfect Weddings team. Both of these ladies are fabulous, and each bring a different element to the team. Watch out Pittsburgh, this summer the SPW team is coming to a wedding near you! ;)

Meet Danielle!

1. First off, tell us a little about yourself:

My name is Danielle, and I am from Mt. Lebanon, PA. I have one older sister who is living in Chicago, IL. Currently, I am working on my Commercial Interior Design bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University in Columbus, OH. I love to go out to eat with friends and family. I am a born and raised Pittsburgh sports fan. Dancing has been a huge part of my life since I was three years old. I am very interested in creating atmospheres for people to have fun in!

2. If you had to describe yourself in three words, they would be…

Determined, Creative, Compassionate

3. What is one thing you absolutely cannot live without?

Hot or Iced Tea

4. If you could visit any location in the world where would it be, and why?

Italy, to see the old architecture

5. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would it be? 

Any type of seafood

6. Describe your perfect day off – no work, no school, and no “to-do’s”. 

I would hope it is sunny outside to sit by a pool reading a magazine, working on my tan

7. Top 5 songs currently on your iPod/iTunes playlist? 

1. Bell Bottom Blues – Eric Clapton
2. Need You Now – Lady Antebellum
3. Carry Out – Timbaland/Justin Timberlake
4. Far Behind –Candlebox
5. Best I Ever Had – Drake

8. You just found a $100 bill {you checked & no one claimed it}, what do you do with it?

Go out to dinner!

9. Finish the sentence. “Never have I ever….”
 
. . . been over seas

10. If you could attend any celebrity wedding {past, present, or future}, whose would it be? 

Gwen Stefani

No comments: