Thursday, September 2, 2010

Latest Review :: McCall & Stephen 07.31.10


McCall and Stephen hired us for Wedding Day Coordination...here's what they had to say about our services :: 
 
"Completely exceeded my expectations!! You were so helpful in the months leading up to the wedding with any little questions I had, but I was truly blown away by how on top of everything you were in crunch time leading up to the wedding. The timeline schedules you put together were perfect and you kept us right on schedule throughout the day and night. You even had two assistants to help on the day of, which was a nice surprise! I can’t tell you how nice it was to know that everything was going to be taken care of and that things were running smoothly on the day of our wedding. I had been running around like crazy in the days leading up to it, and your services really let me relax and truly enjoy this very special day. Whether it was making sure the vendors were on time, providing your box of necessities (deodorant, scissors, etc.), offering a card box at the last minute since I didn’t have one, sending your assistant out to look for film, making sure the guest shuttles were running on time, getting people seated for dinner, or organizing our sparkler exit and even adjusting our timeline at the end because we were having so much fun – you were always there for us Sumer and we can’t thank you enough!! Definitely let me know if I can help in recommending you at any point in the future!! It was so fun working with you and I know you have a very promising career ahead of you! xoxo!" {McCall & Stephen 07.31.10}

More photos of their wedding coming soon!

Photo courtesy of David Burke Photographers

No comments: