Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Latest Review :: Rose & Justin 10.9.10

Rose and Justin hired us for Complete Wedding Management (full-service planning)...here's what they had to say about our services :: 

"We would just like to thank you so much for all your help in planning this very special day for us! You got to know our personalities early on and helped to guide us in a way that we never lost track of our vision for the day. You made a somewhat stressful time in my life much easier, and in the end is exactly the way I dreamed it would be. You are true to your word and you helped us have a "Simply Perfect Wedding"! The day was flawless and I think that was because of you! Your timeline helped to keep me extremely organized and really stress free in the months and weeks leading up to this special day. As you know we fit almost a year's worth of planning into 3 months, and my new mother in law said to me "that was a perfect wedding....I don't think you could have done any better if you planned it over a year!". Thank you for your exceptional work and we are very grateful to you!" 

More photos of their gorgeous fall nuptials coming soon!

Photo courtesy of Pro Images of PA.

No comments: