Thursday, June 30, 2011

Latest Review :: Kate & Adam 6.18.11


Kate & Adam hired us for Wedding Day Coordination, here's what they had to say about our services: 

"Sumer, you were a GEM!!! Seriously, I couldn't have done it without you. Being an out-of-town bride made me apprehensive from the start. I had such a specific vision for the design of the wedding, and I had put so much thought and effort into the elements – and I really needed you to bring it all to fruition and organize my thoughts in the crucial final stretch. Adam and I were rehashing the wedding over the honeymoon (of course!) and we said if we could change one thing, we would have just spared me the time and energy and hired you for full-service planning. Coming from a control freak like me, that is the highest compliment! Thank you so much for all of your hard work! All of the "insiders" at the wedding (the BMs, my parents, etc.) were raving about how together and level-headed you were the entire time. Your services were truly top-notch, and Adam and I are so happy we hired you!"

P.S. Lots of yummy detail photos from Kate & Adam's wedding coming up on the blog soon! Stay tuned! 

Photo courtesy of Leeann Marie Photography

No comments: