Monday, October 5, 2009

New TV Show :: Wedded to Perfection

Incase you haven't heard, TLC recently debuted a new wedding television show, 'Wedded to Perfection'. 'Wedded to Perfection' {my new obsession, by the way!} follows the owners & husband-wife team of FĂȘte, a NYC event planning and design firm. The show gives viewers an inside look of what it takes to plan some of the most high-end weddings in NYC. Trust me when I tell you that the weddings FĂȘte designs and plans for their clients are absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Incase you missed Friday's debut episode, check out a sneak peek of the show here. 'Wedded to Perfection' airs Friday evenings at 10 p.m. ET.

1 comment:

Leeann Marie said...

Sumer,

Your post is supporting my obsession with wedding-related television shows! :) The only thing that scares me about this one, is the commercial where they talk about the camo cake. My husband DEFINITELY would have wanted the camo cake! Scary!